Sunday, July 11, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 

Thankful Thursday

 











what are you thankful for?

Thankful for the old fashioned hymn sing along last evening at church

Cooler temps

Rain, although it needs to stop  15" of rain since Saturday

A/C 

food in the fridge

my mother in law helping me with packing trying to get stuff done

friends who reach out

dependable transportation

PLEASE PRAY for mom she has been in the hospital since Sat, 

decisions that need to be made re my move

that we get most of the packing done, (my health is permitting doing alot)

that I can get out of this rat hole (putting it nicely)

for income so that I can keep my utilities on until I move

SS who keeps dragging their feet.  

some family members going thru cancer, has been with hospice, now needs a facility (this is my cousin's mom)  please pray for my cousin who is now dealing with this chapter in life, but lost her daughter to suicide only 2 yrs ago.

continue praying for our country

Thursday, July 01Isaiah 61:11 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8