Tuesday, July 6, 2021

day 187 bw 7621

Oh how I love finding hidden treasures on the back roads.

This old barn with silo attached, still had the (looked like a chicken house in the back, I couldn't tell

It pays off to go onto roads less traveled, for me I am never disappointed on my finds,  God always gives me a wonderful surprise.

what treasures do you enjoy finding?   Do you drive off the beaten path to find treasures?









 Tuesday, July 06

Romans 12:99 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

2 comments:

  1. What a neat old barn and silo! It looks like one I'd love to explore! Yes, I do love to go onto the roads less traveled, but we haven't done much of that lately. Gas prices skyrocketing are keeping us closer to home these days. But still, I would love to take a road trip and stay OFF the interstate highways. That is my dream! Maybe someday. Thank you for your post and picture. I love old barns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would absolutely love to go exploring! traveling the roads less traveled are what has helped my sanity during the last couple of months. This old barn is literally 3 miles from my house. Hope you have a great week

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8