Saturday, July 24, 2021

Happy Heavenly Birthday Gator








Happy heavenly birthday!  I hope you are enjoying your celebration  today esp with your dad and my mom n dad now.   Please take care of mom, and tell her I am doing as ok as I can.

Also, enjoy your angel food cake and your tacos as this was your traditional dinner and fav cake.  Oh how I miss making homemade tacos for you today.  

It has been so hot its unreal, were under heat advisory  had July and Aug temps in June and still getting hotter.   I love you to the moon and back always have and always will.  

RIP my love till we meet again.    

This is that last decent pic,  Gator was a bit of a humorist, so him sticking his tongue out at me was just his humor.


 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Heavenly Birthday, Gator! The picture is very special. I am glad you have it as I know it means a lot to you. I think I would make those tacos and angel food cake anyway! Why not celebrate in his memory? Just a thought. We all grieve in different ways for those we love. Do whatever helps you to find comfort and peace . Praying for you now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will make his favs when his mom can come back and we can celebrate together, she is in a rehab facility recoupping from her hip break

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8