Thursday, July 8, 2021

Thankful Thursday


 









Thankful for my salvation and knowing that God will never forsake me

my mother in law who has been trying to help me get packed

a/c for this scorching heat we are having

my church family

the unconditional love of my pets

growing closer with some family who had me as the bad person and are now seeing the truth

Friends

PLEASE PRAY FOR

my mom she is still not out of the woods, she has lost down to 68 lbs yes you see that right

that the hospital gets her the care she needs  we are not physically able to take care of her 

my brother and sil who is doing the best they can do

our family *we have some others not in good health*

that I can get out of this place sooner than later




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8