Sunday, October 25, 2020

Treasures from Heaven

 Friday afternoon I was down at our local park on the creek walking around looking for rocks,  I do not venture far from the car, leave the windows down.   There were no birds around at all,  when I got back to the car to get some water to drink,     This adorable white feather was between the gas pedal and brake.       

I googled what a white feather means and wow  This below is copied from google talk  about my angels being with me?  hence I was near the water.

White feathers symbolize faith and protection and are most significant when found in a spot where they are not likely to be, such as inside of a home or an automobile.”

“Finding a white feather is a symbol that your angels are near. A white feather is the most common of signs sent from the angels in Heaven. And a white feather is a symbol for faith and protection”.

6.3 What do white feathers mean when someone dies?

“White feathers are a sign that the angels are with you right now. It signifies comfort, peace, purity, and protection. It’s also one of the most common colors of feathers sent to us by angels on behalf of our deceased loved one”.

 













4 comments:

  1. I hope the angels are watching over the polls today. Praying for peace and an end to all the division in our society.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you!!! Bronchitis is almost full swing I get it a twice yearly. hope your well

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8