Friday, October 16, 2020

Fingerprint Friday

 There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

Gods Footprints

I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

Jeremiah 8:7Even the stork in the sky knows her appointed seasons, and the dove, the swift and the thrush observe the time of their migration. But my people do not know  the requirements of the LORD.

Where do you find God's Fingerprints?   children, animals, nature?
Hopefully this will make us look at things  through fresh eyes throughout the week!

I have seen God's fingerprints all around me, there is always a  photo op
I have a wonderful friend that no doubt God sent my way, you have been here for me to cry, scream, laugh and thank you will never be enough.  You are a teacher, servant of God and I am forever thankful

2 comments:

  1. It's so good to have friends you can rely on :)
    I commented on your second blog, too.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! very much so esp God sent ones. My husband is fighting terminal cancer, this friend has been there with a grandparent happy week to you as well

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8