Thursday, October 1, 2020

Thankful Thursday

 Thankful Thursday

It has been awhile since I posted Thankful Thursday as I have had a WHOLE lot of

life dumped on me.

My salvation

I am thankful everyday that I wake up to a beautiful day of blessings

friends who are family

family

Fall peeping thru 

cooler temps

photo opportunities

getting approved for Medicaid (FINALLY)  we now have not only medical but dental

and vision as well. 

bills paid

our place isn't a mansion (but we are better off than the local homeless person

heat

comfy bed

warm clothes


if you need prayer request please feel  free to tell me in the comment section

I will pray with you, cry with you or just listen.

hope everybody has a blessed evening









Psalms 9:1   I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth

all thy marvelous works.























WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

2 comments:

  1. I've read your other blog about how you two met, and I'm so happy with you having each other. Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8