Thursday, October 22, 2020

Thankful Thursday

 1 Kings 8:61

61 And may your hearts be fully committed to the LORD our God, 
to live by his decrees and obey his commands, as at this time.”

 


Today I am thankful for my Salvation thank you father for never giving up on me.

much needed rain

fall colors coming in full color

gifts received from friends

new washer

Gators number (cancer) have leveled off and doing good

our fur babies

blankets to snuggle with

Phone calls to check on us

My mom

Prayer request

our country 

Gator's cancer

financial needs

friends fighting cancer ( my other dad) my cousin, and a very dear friend


If you need prayer request please leave in the messages I will pray with you, for you.  If you need to scream, laugh, cry for what you are going thru I am here for you






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8