Sunday, October 11, 2020

Sunday Stealing: Interesting Confessions

 all of this was stolen from Bev all but the answers    

Interesting Confusions


Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. 
This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of 
questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work 
to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!



Stolen from various web sites.


1. Can you cry under water? yes
2. What is the fattest thing you’ve ever done? ate a whole tub of ice cream by self
3. If you’re going to be arrested what do you want your crime to be? misdemeanor
4. When they say dog food is “new and improved” who tastes it? maybe they test it on dogs?
5. What’s the ugliest thing you’ve ever seen? all of the hate in our  country right now
6. Why doesn’t glue stick to its bottle? I think its because it needs oxygen to work
7. What historical event do you wish you’d witnessed? Moses walking on water, Jesus' Crucification 
and the Ascension of Jesus
8. Who has had the best influence on your life? my late dad (RIP)
9. Would you rather go into space or to Antarctica? Antarctica
10. Would you rather sleep with no pillow or no blankets? no pillow
11. What's your favorite rain memory? as a child playing with the crawdads after a rain
12. If you were elected president, what is the first thing you would do? stop all the HATE ansd divided country
13. If you had $3 to spend in the dollar store, what would you buy? kitchen towels ( I shop at $tree)
14. What’s the most annoying sound in the world?   nails on the chalkboard
15. What natural disaster scares you the most?  living in the Midwest, and in Tornado Alley  Tornadoes
scare me more than anything as they are not predictible

4 comments:

  1. The hate in this country is an ugly thing. What a shame people can't live together! We don't have to agree with everyone but we need to respect one another. People have gotten away from old fashion values. Have a good evening!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!!! I hate that we have lost our old fashion values :( thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. I would hate to watch Jesus' crucifixion! so painful.

    I like your "fattest thing" answer. I've done that too a time or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bev, the reason I said the Crusifixion is because I actually dreamed I was there, the pain, tears bout tore my heart out

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8