Friday, October 16, 2020


 

Fingerprint Friday


There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

Jeremiah 8:7Even the stork in the sky knows her appointed seasons, and the dove, the 
swift and the thrush observe the time of their migration. But my people do not know
 the requirements of the LORD.
Hopefully this will make us look at things  through fresh eyes throughout the week!
my view from the back door

Inspiration Point Joplin MO
Clouds meet the prairie






love finding different shapes to shoot through

Where do you find God's fingerprints?  Kids, animals, nature, families  open your eyes
his prints are all around us
I have to also found fingerprints in a very dear friend who is such a God send me 
the talk the friendship   a teacher from God!  truly
 a gift!!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy to find you here. Unfortunately, the background you chose (blue-ish) makes it sometimes very hard to read (some texts are also in blue).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! I fixed the background thank you for letting me know

      Delete
    2. Lovely :) I want to write in English sometimes and you can find me also here.

      Delete
    3. very nice!!! Found your other blog great photo I miss those days of being able to walk to the beach

      Delete
  2. Wow, beautiful! I especially love that shot through the circle on the last pic, but they're all wonderful! You're very talented with a camera ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, I truly appreciate it very much

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8