Thursday, October 15, 2020

Thankful Thursday

 



Happy Thursday  what are you thankful for?

My Salvation
mom
dependable transportation
fall colors
new friends
fur babies

getting this delivered thank you, for being not only a friend
but my partner in crime.
getting the house finally cleaned
food in the cabinets
some rain coming in
healthcare

If you need prayer please message me and I will gladly pray
with you, for you

praying for our country
lost souls
people who are terminal
financial needs

Psalm 8:3-43 When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon 
and the stars, which you have set in place, 4 what is mankind that 
you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?









2 comments:

  1. God bless you and keep you safe..you and your love and friendship are positively a gift from God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! you, your love and friendship I truly know are from God

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8