Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I am linking up with Tara at http://www.undeservingrace.com/
this hop has been such a wonderful blessing to me in the past as we get to reflect back on the past week on things we are thankful for.

We all have so many things to be thankful for each and every day it is hard to write down only a handful of thankfulness.

 1.  Salvation
 2.  The love of my life
 3.  Spending time with family
 4.  Spent some time with girlfriends from high school last night
 5.  Internet so that I can keep up my blogging
 6.  Money to pay bills
 7.  My pets who love me unconditionally
 8.  Food in the fridge
 9.  The rain we are about to get
10.  The little baby birds I got to save on Monday but didn't make it they were such an awesome blessing  and a hard lesson in life.
11.  The freedom (we all know that freedom wasn't free)that we have in the US vs other countries they have  no freedom at all
12.  Veterans both present and future
13.  The natural beauty of God everywhere
14.  The roof over my head
15.  Last but not least My cell phone ( OK I can't live without it, and I can blog from it) I am thankful for it when it co-operates with me.


Now all you have to do is join in on the rest of the fun  grab the button, spread the word invite your friends, family and anyone you know


 





Luke 12:29-31
29) And do not seek what you are to eat and what you are to drink, nor be worried.
30) For all the nations of the world seek after these things, and your Father knows that you need them.
31) Instead, seek his kingdom, and those things will be added to you.

1 comment:

  1. honey baby ... i agree, we do have so much to be thankful for. when i think of how fortunate we are, one blessing always comes to the top, and that is having you beside me. honey, thank you for coming into my life, and i love you very much!!
    (((((bob~n~gina))))) always~n~forever
    ily vvv m

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8