Monday, May 23, 2011

365 days of pictures ~day 11~ what cloud?

This is the clouds just as I was going to mom n dads there are tornado warnings all around us and watches in effect until 11pm

I sure wish I knew who made mother nature upset, but wish they would make amends with her :-)

This formed in about 4 - 5 minutes, as I was taking pics the clouds were getting more intense.

I go to mom n dads as their house is rock and they have a cellar.  So I guess were in for another bumpy night.



Hope you all have a great Monday

Blessings
Rainbow

2 comments:

  1. Those are some intense clouds. I will be praying!It ruly has been a strange year of weather. I hit rain on the way home. It rained most of the time in Ca. I was sick as well. Bummer! So not much sun and fun in the sun for me. It was strange weather across the board. May the Lord keep you all safe in His loving arms.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby, the clouds in the picture look quite angry. it is good to know, your parents have a cellar...in case you may need it. i can't wait to hold you during all these storms, and miss you very much.
    i love you!!
    (((((bob~n~gina))))) always~n~forever
    ily vvv m

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8