Thursday, May 12, 2022

Bible Journaling and Thankful Thursday

I started doing bible journaling on a spiral notebook as I did not have a journaling bible.  I now have one and scared I am going to mess it up.  


These 2 entries were (are) some of my favorites so far













Today being Thankful Thursday, one of my favorite days to blog

Today I am thankful for free workshop on bible journaling 

my salvation

family

friends

a/c for the warm weather

food 

bills paid until next month


please join me in prayer 

for my long time friend (beverly) her husband (keith) has eshopigcal cancer

my uncle (dads twin) just finished cancer treatment hes almost 90 so please pray that it stays away.

our country 

lost souls


I hope each of you have a blessed weekend
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I didn't know this place is alive. Hello 😀🙌

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8