Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sunday Stealing: COLLOQUIUM

ALL OF THE INFO WAS JUST STOLEN EXCEPT FOR MY ANSWERS




Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. 
This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions 
from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most 
interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!
  




These are from From Colloquium, which has not published since 2012






1. Last person you were in a car with?  Gator we went to eat supper Friday night

2. Any plans for tomorrow?   9-23-19 Another Chemo day for Gator

3. Best friend or close friends?   I have BEST friends 

4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?  Any day above the ground is great

5. Ever thrown up in public?   Yes, from food poisoning 

6. What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?  WHAT TO DO   I AM BORED

7. Who was the last person you talked to?  My mom on the phone

8. What is the WORST subject they teach at school?  how to diagram 
Sentences it is worthless!
9. Have you seen anyone lately that you don’t get along with?  not as of late
since we moved from OK
10. What is your favorite color top to wear? anything with purple in it

11. Have you ever been in a car accident? 3 of them, neither one my fault,

12. What’s the closest thing to you that’s green?  The grass and trees outside

13. Where would you like to be right now?  taking pictures     

14. Is anything bugging you right now? no

15. Is life going right for you now? could be better but yes 

16. Is there someone you care about more than yourself? YES

17. What made you laugh today?  The pets being funny with the cooler weather

18. What was the last movie you watched?  Coyote Ugly

19. What was the last conversation you had about?  With Gator about our pets

20. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning?  snoozing

21. Do you like your hair long or short? right now it is long and love it

22. Do you like the rain  YES I want to dance in the rain with my love

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE diagramming sentences. And I have found over the years that it's not useless. When I'm trying to write a complicated sentence (I'm a theater critic), I often diagram it in my head to figure out how the words should go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you understand and can do it :) I never got the grasp

      Delete
  2. I haven't been by in a while...I didn't know about Gator. Praying things go well for him.

    Oh yes, sentence diagraming...I haven't thought of that in years. Not once in life have I ever thought "Geez, I really wish I remembered how to diagram this darn sentence." Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy, Thank you for the prayers. Gator is fighting stage IV for the 3rd time in 2 yrs He is in remission but DR can't say that legally as it is incureable

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8